Hotel Manager Job, Hotel Jobs March 2020, Brites Management Jobs
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Nature Of Job: Full time
Salary Range 150K-180K
Job Location Karen
The Hotel Manager will provide overall leadership, guidance, and direction to the hotel and strive to provide the high quality in standards and service provision. Coordinating operations to ensure customers are happy. He will steer operations and profitability of the hotel ensuring set targets and KPI’s are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Planning and managing the hotel, accommodation and other services.
● Preparing the budgets and financial planning for the hotel.
● Setting up a target and achieving sales and profits.
● Planning for the work schedules of an individuals and teams.
● Observing and monitoring the worker’s performance to make sure that the company rules and regulations are being followed.
● Cooperating with other department managers for coordinating the activities such as wedding, any special events and conferences.
● Coordinating with the duties of the front- office and resolving problems.
● Greeting and meeting with the customers.
● Supervising the maintenance, renovations and furnishings of the hotel.
● Ensuring about the safety and the security and meeting with other statutory regulations.
● Scheduling the work activities, duties and hours of the staff.
● Handling the customer grievances and complaints.
● They are responsible for day to day hotel management and hold accountability for directing, organizing and planning all hotel-services.
• Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management/ Hospitality
• 10 years’ experience in a busy hotel/Restaurant as a Manager
• Team management, leadership & team player
• Effective management: delivering profits to the hotel
• Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
• Thorough and initiative
• Great Communication Skills
• Prompt Decision Making
• Team Management
• Conflict Resolution
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.