Sure, here's the same job description divided into paragraphs for better readability:
Background and context
We are a mid-size hospital providing primary and secondary health care services to low income populations in a rural part of Kenya. We serve clients at the main hospital, at four satellite clinics and five recently opened health posts.
SLMC has undertaken to promote uptake of vaccines for prevention of infectious diseases in the community including COVID, HPV (cervical cancers), rotavirus (diarrheal diseases) and other common childhood vaccines. The aim is to ensure that all populations covered by the SLMC have 100% awareness of the benefits of vaccines and all children are fully immunized.
The project’s operation activities cover Naivasha and Gilgil sub counties in Nakuru county
Description of Responsibilities / Scope of Work
The Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant will carry out the following tasks:
• Review the Project’s Terms of reference, including Logical Framework, and other relevant project documentation and in consultation with the project’s team to identify appropriate M&E indicators; present relevant data using appropriate design tools; determine appropriate methods and sources for data collection; present final results in a professional and appealing format; provide high quality reports and recommendations for course-corrective actions.
• Develop the Project’s Monitoring and Evaluation System including project theory of change, M&E Plan and oversee monitoring activities.
• Develop and manage the project M&E systems to the satisfaction of the project team
• Train SLMC staff and project staff for continuous monitoring of key indicators
• Generate regular monitoring reports (monthly and quarterly as agreed) on project progress for donors and Board Members and recommend interventions to meet agreed targets.
• Develop the end-term evaluation plan for the project, undertake analysis and provide good quality final reports on the project activities and recommendations on future scale-up.
Project Monitoring and Evaluation System developed and clearly