On- Boarding Agent Jobs, Communications Jobs in Kenya, WOWZI Jobs
The aim of this role is to help recruit and train social media users for our pilot and post-pilot.
The position will work to ensure that targets are met within the appropriate time period.
● Help recruit social media users through direct messaging on social media and physical interactions at targeted locations e.g universities, malls, street
● To be the first point of contact with prospective influencers – to manage the introduction of selected influencers, information collection, and prompt follow-up
● Conduct background checks on selected influencer social media profiles to ensure Wowzi works with appropriate and relevant influencers for the pilot
● Provide required reporting metrics to provide visibility of the influencer onboarding targets, activities and associated issues
● Train influencers and advertisers on how to use the Wowzi app and Wowzi website from end to end respectively
● Keep influencers and advertisers active during the campaign period by participating in event planning and other activities required
● Take charge of any other task assigned by the supervisor
● A self-motivated person, with great problem-solving skills
● Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with random people at all levels
● The role requires that you work fast, have strong communication skills or be personable, and have the ability to prioritize
● Be flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
How To Apply
If interested contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0729998980